Detroit® Clinker Grinder
The Detroit® Clinker Grinder is built for hostile operating environments.
The rugged construction consists of:
- Rigidly stiffened rolled steel housing
- Cast Ni-Hard lines the grinder enclosure, wear plates and grinder plates
- Grinder teeth are Ni-Hard cast and bolted for easy maintenance
- Crusher roll is supported by external flanged roller bearings
- Seals are designed to withstand continuous high temperature operation
While the grinder has been most often used in power plants to handle ash clinkers, it can also be used for a wide variety of other friable materials.
Copyright © 2012 - 2017 by Detroit Stoker Company. All Rights Reserved.