Detroit® VacPak Ash Receiving Equipment
The Detroit® VacPak combines separation and filtration in a single unit that occupies less space than conventional systems while using abrasion-resistant materials to minimize maintenance. Its ash receiver and separator remove heavy particles and fine, suspended particles are trapped by a filter which results in 99.9% separation efficiency.
Features and Benefits:
- Combines separation and filtration in a simple space saving unit
- Integrated design requires less maintenance and eliminates redundant ash discharge valves
- Operating efficiency of the mechanical blower is significantly greater than that of a steam exhauster
- Moisture condensing maintenance problems are virtually eliminated
- For quick installation it is supplied as a complete system, delivered with dust collector and blower units all pre-assembled
- Pulse jet type bags are easily replaced with side access doors or walk-in plenum
- System is rated to 20" Hg. vacuum
- Air locks are available on higher capacity units for continuous discharge of material
- Alternative filter media are available to meet a variety of operating conditions and temperatures
- Utilizes solid state control system logic
Copyright © 2012 - 2017 by Detroit Stoker Company. All Rights Reserved.