DSC-GTS Reciprocating Biomass Stoker
Detroit Stoker Company is now the Original Equipment Manufacturer of the GTS Energy Reciprocating Grate Combustion System technology, which is utilized in many of the world's leading MDF, OSB and particleboard plants. The GTS acquisition enhances the development and supply of small biomass combustion and gasification systems.
DSC/GTS inclined reciprocating grates push the fuel down the length of the grate through distinct drying, gasification, combustion and burn-out zones. The grates are high alloy material so air cooling is sufficient. The ash is automatically discharged off the end of the grate into an ash conveying system.
Features of our Reciprocating Grate:
- Handles wide range of feed materials including:
- Wood Chips, Bark, Sawdust, Forest Waste, Agricultural Waste
- Handles low heat value fuels
- Conservative sizing for assured capacity and low emissions
- Heavy-duty design for long life and reliable operation
- High alloy air-cooled grate bars for long grate bar life
- Completely automatic ash removal by reciprocating action of grates.
- Multiple Zones of undergrate/primary air for optimum temperature distribution, maximum ash burnout
- Low emissions through the use of high velocity overfire/secondary air injection and flue gas recirculation for turbulence
Copyright © 2012 - 2017 by Detroit Stoker Company. All Rights Reserved.