Detroit® RotoGrate stoker
The premier spreader stoker for high ash and low fusion fuels.
The Detroit® RotoGrate Stoker is a continuous ash discharge, traveling grate, spreader stoker that is perfect for a broad range of applications. It is recognized worldwide for its efficiency in generating steam and power.
Suited for Many Applications:
- Biomass and waste fuels
- Low ash poultry litter to high ash coal
Continuous Ash Discharge:
- Forward-moving, traveling grate
- Continuously discharges ash
- Heat-resistance grates available in several materials to suit specific requirements
Hinged Bar Design Facilitates Air Flow:
- Unique, hinged bar design permits bars to open at the lower portion of the catenary to discharge ash siftings
- Facilitates air flow to the fuel bed
- Catenary design provides automatic take-up or tensioning of grate chains to prevent jamming
- Automatic air seals allow accurate control of air flow to the grate surface
- High pressure overfire/secondary air system provides effective staged combustion and thorough mixing of flue gases and combustion air high in the furnace which allows the control of emissions
- Thermocouple assemblies allow monitoring of grate temperature
Copyright © 2012 - 2017 by Detroit Stoker Company. All Rights Reserved.