Detroit® RotoStoker VCG
The spreader stoker designed to handle a range of fuels.
The Detroit® RotoStoker VCG air-cooled grate offers many of the features and benefits of the Detroit® Hydrograte Stoker. It is designed to provide exceptional efficiency in burning a wide range of fuels ideally suited for both new and retrofit installations.
Low Setting Height:
- Low setting height
- Ideal for installation in plants without basements
Automatic Ash Discharge:
- Intermittent grate vibration moves the fuel bed forward
- Ashes are automatically discharged
The grate is driven by the same eccentric mechanism as the Detroit® Hydrograte Stoker. Performance characteristics are fully-adjustable allowing the system to be optimized for specific operation conditions.
- Low installation cost
- Simple design
- Shop-assembled modules reduces installation time and expense
- Has few moving parts
- No bearings or shafts
- Undergrate area is readily accessible
- Effective air seals between stationary and moving surfaces allow accurate control of excess air
Copyright © 2012 - 2017 by Detroit Stoker Company. All Rights Reserved.