Detroit® Double Flap Airlock
Maintaining the integrity of the seal.
The Detroit® Double Flap Airlock is an effective way to handle hot and abrasive materials which are fibrous and sticky. Detroit Stoker Company brings its extensive expertise in abrasive material handling to thousands of applications worldwide. The Detroit® Double Flap Airlock design provides the ultimate in long-term durability and reliability for any material handling need.
The Detroit® Double Flap Airlock can be installed on:
CFB Boilers • Kilns • Storage Silos • Cooling Towers • Dust Collectors
Gravity Feed Hoppers • Precipitators • Classifiers
Pressure and Vacuum Conveyors • Bulk Material Handling Systems
The flap valve provides even material flow across an air differential, similar to the rotary airlock. Even material flow is achieved by utilizing dual chambers that are timed to discharge alternately.
Valve Design Features:
- Constructed of high temperature and abrasion resistant materials for a rugged design
- Exclusive Detroit® wear resistant alloy seat and flap
- All cast body and internals – machined for consistency
- The valve's large removable access panel allows easy, in-place maintenance
- Full-throat design nearly eliminates material bridging in difficult applications
- The double flap design guarantees the seal is never broken during filling and emptying cycles
Pollution Control • Recycling • Pulp & Paper • Mining • Incineration • Bulk Powder Solids
Copyright © 2012 - 2017 by Detroit Stoker Company. All Rights Reserved.