Detroit® Rotary Seal Feeders
Especially suited for abrasive and high temperature materials.
Low Capacity Drawings
High Capacity Drawings
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF DETROIT® ROTARY SEAL FEEDERS:
- All cast iron construction
- Spring loaded tension bolts maintain a tight air seal in the rotor assembly
- Rotor has generous sized rotor pockets
- Removal of end cover plate permits access to rotor and rotor sealing assembly for easy maintenance
- Access openings are provided on the feeders for internal inspection
- Heavy-duty packing glands prevent gas or material leakage at the rotor shaft
- High-temperature packing
- Externally mounted, heavy-duty, self-aligning pillow block bearings
- Shear pin assembly located on the driven sprocket of the rotor shaft protects the drive mechanism against feeder jamming from foreign material
- A heavy metal guard with ready access to the drive
- Factory assembled, tested and shipped as a complete unit ready for installation
- Chain driven by a single reduction, right angle worm gear, totally enclosed, fan cooled motor
Detroit® Rotary Seal Feeders are normally installed in a vertical position. However, they may be installed at any angle up to 35 degrees from the vertical, provided they are orientated so that the rotor shaft remains in a horizontal plane. Please advise if the feeder is to be installed other than vertically.
Sizes available from 6" through 14"
Copyright © 2012 - 2017 by Detroit Stoker Company. All Rights Reserved.
A Thrive Creation